Arthritis pain management
Arthritic pain: outer limbs, hips and backs
Arthritis creeps up when you least expect and can remain with you either well managed and under control, or can spiral well out of control.
Our management of arthritis and arthritic pain is a crucial aspect of our health business and we can share some very helpful knowledge with you.
Please refer any symptoms to us that may be troubling you even though they may seem irrelevant at the consultation as they may have some manifestation in your problem(s).
Arthritis is considered as a degenerative disease causing painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints. As of yet, no cure is available but management has come a long way.
- Upper limb – base of the thumb, fingers, and wrist
- Lower limb – big toe joint, middle of the foot, ankle, and either side of the knee
- Osteoarthritis is a breakdown of the cartilage inside a joint.
- People over 45 are more at risk, but younger people can be affected too.
- Strengthening of muscles around the affected joint, Exercise,and weight loss, can all help with managing osteoarthritis.
We can help with your rehabilitation.